Dental implants are one of the most advanced methods of tooth replacement. These permanent restorations offer unmatched stability, and they are virtually identical to natural teeth in their construction and durability.
Preserve Your Oral Health with Dental Implants
Dental implants do not only replace missing teeth. They also replace your teeth roots, providing ultimate strength and durability. Dr. Khal Ajlouni of DaVinci Dentistry will use digital X-rays to examine your jawbone. With these sharp images, he can determine the optimal placement for your implant posts. Then he will surgically place the implants in your jawbone. After your bone and gums have healed, the implants will become a permanent part of your dental arch. Then Dr. Khal can attach a custom-made crown, bridge, or denture.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
Many dental experts consider implants to be the optimal form of tooth replacement. These advanced dental restorations offer a number of benefits, including:
- Stability: Because implants will be permanently fixed in your jawbone, your new teeth will never slip out of place.
- Durability: When properly cared for, implants can last a lifetime.
- Convenience: Because implants are so stable, you will not typically face any dietary restrictions. It is also easy to care for implants. You will simply need to maintain routine hygiene and your biannual dental visits.
- Enhanced oral health: Out of all forms of tooth replacement, implants are the only restorations that can prevent jawbone degeneration. With implants, you will not have to worry about a changing facial structure, and you will have a reduced risk for further tooth loss.
- Aesthetics: Because implants are secure and sit right against your gum line, they are virtually identical to natural teeth. Our restorations are also made of advanced materials that have a natural color and sparkle.
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Implants can be a great way to replace one, several, or even all of your teeth. As a dental implants candidate, you should have enough bone volume to support the titanium posts. Dr. Khal, the only board-certified prosthodontist in the mid cities area, will carefully examine your jaw structure before recommending implants. If you suffer from gum disease, you may not be a candidate for this treatment. Finally, you should not have any underlying health conditions that may make it difficult to undergo oral surgery.
Finally, to learn more about what to expect from a dental impant, click here for more information.
Schedule a Visit at DaVinci Dentistry Today
Dr. Khal Ajlouni and Dr. Raed Ajlouni of DaVinci Dentistry believe in ongoing education and use advanced technology to provide you and your family with high-quality dental care. They are both university professors, and with their vast experience, they are uniquely qualified to provide you and your family with a full range of dental treatments. To make an appointment for yourself or for a family member, complete our online appointment request or call our Southlake, TX dental office today at (817) 251-9333. We proudly treat patients in Southlake, TX and surrounding areas including Grapevine, Colleyville, North Richland Hills, Keller, and the HEB corridor.