At DaVinci Dentistry, giving you a beautiful smile is our ultimate goal. From the actual surgical requirements to your individual smile design options, there are many factors that influence the cost of dental implants, which means it will vary patient to patient, depending on the case and your needs.
Once you sit down with our board-certified prosthodontist, we will discuss the details of treatment, the best choices for you and what to expect throughout this journey. You will be presented with a treatment plan that will include all recommended procedures and options to give you a beautiful, functional smile. At that same consultation appointment, we’ll give you the exact cost of treatment before we move forward in the process.
Why choose us?
Here are just some of the many reasons to choose DaVinci Dentistry for your dental implant needs:
- We provide personalized care — please see our patient reviews!
- We are proud to say that our doctor is the only board-certified prosthodontist in the Mid-Cities area.
- Everything is done under one roof — with one fixed cost.
- Depending on the case, patients can be fitted with fully functioning, temporary teeth the same day of surgery.
- Sedation options are available to help minimize discomfort.
- Your implants will look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Your implants will be covered under warranty.
What does my dental implant cost include?
The cost will cover all expenses associated with your implant treatment, which may include:
- sedation options;
- dental extractions and/or socket preservation;
- removal of infected tissues (bone and gum);
- replacement of missing bone or soft tissue (bone and soft tissue grafting);
- implant placement;
- customized implant-supported restorations (crowns and/or bridges); and
- all associated clinical visits.
If you are ready to make a positive change and restore your smile to its ultimate appearance and function, schedule your complimentary, no-obligation consultation online or by phone. We look forward to serving you!