The decision to undergo dental implant placement is one that has the potential to change your life for the better. Just as important is ensuring that your implant dentist is experienced, capable and precise with your procedure. This will help guarantee your well-being and peace of mind as much as it will help facilitate the ultimate success of your dental implant.
With this in mind, here are a few questions to ask to determine which provider is right for you:
- Training – Did you receive training from an accredited dental school?
- Continued education – What kind of continued training and certification do you seek for dental implant placement?
- Frequency – How often do you perform implant placement?
- Recovery time – How long will it take to recover, and will I be without teeth for a period of time?
- Cost – How much does it cost to undergo this treatment, and once it’s finished, what are the costs associated with maintenance?
- Record keeping – Will you and your team provide a written copy of my treatment plan?
When it comes to selecting an implant dentist, our Southlake team here at DaVinci Dentistry knows you have choices. We pride ourselves on providing a high level of care and compassion for our patients combined with the latest technology and skill. Both of our dentists are faculty members at Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry, where they teach students, residents and sometimes even fellow dentists. In addition, Dr. Khal is one of the only board-certified prosthodontists in the Mid-Cities area. If you are looking to undergo dental implant placement, and if you’re looking for a practice where you feel like you’re at home, coupled with unparalleled professionalism and expertise, contact us at 817-251-9333.