Dr. Raed Ajlouni graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry, where he received a master’s degree and certificate in operative dentistry, as well as a certificate in oral pathology. He also is a professor of Dentistry at Texas A&M College of Dentistry and is dedicated to helping patients maintain healthy mouths while making their smiles beautiful.
Dr. Raed is an experienced esthetic dentist who has gained recognition from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, receiving the 2007 Excellence Award. He is included in “Marquis Who’s Who in America and the World as a leader in the dental field”. He has directed Aesthetic Dentistry and CAD-CAM courses at Texas A&M Baylor College of Dentistry and teaches Implant and Aesthetic dentistry to other dentists at Baylor and around the world.
He is active in research, development and evaluation of dental biomaterials, and techniques for bonding, cosmetic dentistry and implants and has published more than 50 articles and abstracts and a book chapter. Dr. Raed has helped thousands of patients by improving their smiles with conservative yet sophisticated techniques.
When Dr. Raed is not treating patients, he lectures nationally and internationally on these topics. Dr. Raed also serves as a consultant to the industry on dental health care issues.
Dr. Raed loves spending time with his lovely wife, Reem, and his three beautiful daughters: Maya; Zeena; and Besan. He is passionate about helping people in need and has coordinated service learning trips abroad, including one to Esmeraldas, Ecuador, India and Jordan. His interests include traveling, cooking and keeping smiles on the faces of people he knows and meets.
- Board Member, Academy of Operative Dentistry,
- American Board of Operative Dentistry, Examination and Certification Committee
- Executive Council Member, American Board of Operative Dentistry
- American Dental Education Association
- American Association for Dental Research/International Association for Dental Research
- American Dental Association
- Texas A&M College of Dentistry, professor, restorative sciences
- Editorial board member, World Journal of Dentistry, official publication of the International Association of General Dentistry
- Editorial board member, Operative Dentistry, the official publication of the Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Special Edition reviewer for the American Dental Association Journal.